Thursday, March 18, 2010

September Carolan Pre-Grand Opening Sale! *Sneek Peek*

After sorting through my closet and attic I found a nice pile of clothes that I am going to part with. I denied my need to de-clutter, bargained by finding ways to revamp my old forgotten clothes, grew sad to let it go, then accepted the fact that these clothes will go to a new home.

Yes, these are from my long kept collection of clothes; some items are from over a decade ago!!

This past week I've been snapping photos of these items, some will be posted on Etsy, others on Ebay. I will be posting new September Carolan items soon, but I need to de-clutter my closet and workspace. There will also be some craft supplies in my Etsy shop along with some vintage clothing I'm letting go of.

In the mean time:



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments: