Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Domain Update!

For the past few months I had the url SeptemberCarolan[dot]com point to myspace, where I have a networking page. After some searching I finally have the url pointing to a site that holds all my networking pages, including my etsy shop!

And to the right you see the new, thinner Facebook fan box. Show your support, become a fan!

The new listings that will be posted in the next few weeks will be my "De-Stash" listings, since I'm bringing out my new items, there are some supplies I do not need anymore. My sewing desk is being cleaned out and there are a few goodies that I am willing to part with. There may be some vintage clothing listings along with this, but I can't promise anything...I'm a big hoarder of vintage clothes! (heehee!)

On Twitter, I mentioned my items being sold at a local mall will no longer be available there. Well so far, my items are not being sold there but I will try to get more info on whether or not September Carolan items will be stocked there again.
If you want more updates, follow me on twitter: @ Twitter[dot]com[forward slash]SeptemberDesign

No comments: