Monday, April 25, 2011

mush

Hello!

So tired to-day, it was like I woke up the day before and ran around like Ms. Pacman gobbling up morsels of goodness while pocketing eggs that plastic hens left behind.
Oh wait, that did happen the day before, except for the last part.

I spent most of the morning under curls and hot Chai; recovering. It then occurred to me how badly outdated and dark this blog has turned out to be. With confused, yet, desperate efforts, I spent a good 30 minutes trying to tweak and prod blogger's *useful* tools to no avail. Then, I finally settled on an old blog layout; the internet's many outdated features can still look ok.

At first where my body was fatigued now it's almost to the point of atrophy. My neural muscles have been overworked without first having any decent rest, mush is the best word to describe it.
I think sewing can wait; to-day, I need balance and some green tea.

* sep

No comments: