Saturday, July 17, 2010

New listing plus a sneak peak at personal project

This week I had another dive into the vintage storage room to find another velvet skirt which brings this newly available vintage gem:


BULE/GREEN, TURQUOISE, CRUSHED VELVET PANNE TIERED SKIRT VINTAGE DESTASH - FREE SHIPPING


Photobucket




This past week I started to work on a jewelry project strictly for myself, it was inspired by some amazing jewelry I saw on a website of a handmade jewelry shop based in California.
Of course I couldn't bring myself to spend upwards of $100 on one piece of jewelry, as beautiful as they are. Hence, my diy wheels started turning and yielded me quite an amazing piece:


Photobucket


Cost? Less than $20, plus it looks better (if I do say so myself) than the original inspiring pieces, for only seeing a few pictures of them.
There will be more pieces made, possibly a pair of earrings or a bracelet, we'll see...

No comments: