Friday, June 04, 2010

Pre-grand Opening Sale! Get a 15% off coupon!

Hello all!

Just some quick shop news:
This month I will hold the grand opening of my September Carolan etsy shop, and as you already know, there is a pre-grand opening destash sale with amazingly gorgeous vintage clothing going on in my shop right now, as well as some supplies for your crafts.
Now that the grand opening is this month, I am offering a sale.
When you purchase an item from the pre-grand opening "destash" section of my etsy shop, you will get a coupon for 15% off one item in the grand opening "handmade" section (refunded through paypal)
The coupon will be sent via etsy message.

Better hurry and get in on this deal, the coupons will expire in August.
So this also means you can get the coupon before my grand opening!

Shop September Carolan on etsy to get your 15% grand opening coupon ^_^

No comments: